The Physical Toll of Living with Hepatitis B
Physical impact: Many of those who took the survey have expressed that they experience physical symptoms of CHB.
- 42% said that managing fatigue is a daily challenge.
- 78% said that they feel tired a lot “more than other people they know.”
- Joint and muscle pain, and body aches also had a significant impact on people’s daily lives.
One participant said “I need more rest. I've had to really curtail a lot of what I do. Especially with my kids’ activities, my husband was great, he used to take them all to all their early morning practices and events and such.”
- Please know that you are not alone, many people feel the physical impact of living with hepatitis B.
- Listen to your body and talk with your doctor about your physical symptoms.
- Seek support from loved ones.
- Join the free online HepBCommunity to talk with others, ask questions, and learn from global experts.