The 2013 International HBV Meeting will have two registration sites. Please note, this is just for the conference meeting registration. All abstracts will be entered through the same site. Please visit our abstract page for more information.
If you reside in China, please click here to register
All other participants, please click here.
Important Registration Dates:
- Regular Registration:
- Now through September 20, 2013
- Late Registration:
- September 21 through October 20, 2013
Regular Registration Late Registration
Young Investigator/Trainee Scientist $275 $375
Regular Member $400 $500
Note: A "Young Investigator/Trainee" is a scientist/researcher who has less than five-six years post doctorate who does not work independently and is not the "Principal Investigator" on grants.
The cost of registration this year includes the following:
- Welcome Reception on Sunday, October 20, 2013
- Lunches on October 21 - 23 (3 days)
- Morning and afternoon coffee breaks & refreshments
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Any applicant who needs to register for visa purposes prior to the travel grant announcement date of July 3, 2013, will have their registration updated and cost adjusted if awarded a grant.
Travel Grant Applicants:
- Young Investigator/Trainee Scientist may submit their abstract for a travel grant award.
- PLEASE NOTE: the deadline to submit your abstract for travel grant consideration is June 24, 2013.
- Travel grant awardees will be notified no later than July 3, 2013 .
For meeting related questions, please contact:
Hepatitis B Foundation
3805 Old Easton Road
Doylestown, PA 18902 USA
Tele (215) 489-4900
Peggy Farley, Associate Executive Director
Tele (215) 589-6328
Jackie Corwell, Senior Program Manager
Tele (215) 589-6410