Abstract submission is closed.
- General abstract submission deadline is July 8, 2013
- Participants will be notified on August 1, 2013 of their inclusion in the program.
Travel Grant Applicants: Submission is closed.
All notification emails were sent on Tuesday, July 2nd. If you did not receive a notification email, please let us know as soon as possible.
- Submission for travel grant abstracts deadline is June 24, 2013
- Young Investigator/Trainee who submit travel grant abstracts will receive notice of their award no later than July 3, 2013.
- A "Young Scientist" is a scientist/researcher who has only 5-6 years post doctorate who does not work independently and is not the "Principal Investigator" on grants.
Oral Presentation Guidelines:
- Oral presentations will be 10 minutes in length plus up to 3 minutes for questions. This time limit will be strictly enforced by the Session Chairs.
- PowerPoint files will be loaded onto a PC prior to the session. You will not be able to use your own computer for the presentation.
- To keep the conference running smoothly, all power point presentations must be uploaded prior to the individual sessions. There will be an area designated for drop off at the registration desk..
Poster Presentation Guidelines:
- Please plan to be present during your session to discuss your work and please stand by your poster for at least the first half hour of your session
- Please hang your poster according to number assigned in the program book. You will receive this book when you check in at at the registration desk.
- Poster mounting materials will be provided to you at the registration desk..
- Posters can be a maximum of 1200mm high (47 inches) top-to-bottom x 90mm wide (35 inches) side-to-side. Please do not exceed these dimensions, or your poster will not fit on the stand.
- Poster Session I - please hang your poster at the start of the meeting on Sunday, October 20th and remove your poster after Poster Session I on Monday afternoon.
- Poster Session II - please hang your poster by Tuesday, October 22nd at 8:00am and remove your poster after Poster Session II on Tuesday afternoon.
- Poster Session III - please hang your poster by Wednesday, October 23rd at 8:00am and remove your poster after Poster Session III on Wednesday afternoon.