Important Registration Dates:
- Regular Registration: January 20 through August 20, 2016
- Late Registration: August 21, 2016 through September 20, 2016
Important Registration Fees:
There is a three-tier registration. The three categories are: Regular Members, Young Scientists, and Industry/Pharma.
- Regular Members
Scientists and researchers working for a non-profit organization such as a hospital, university, lab or research facility.
- Young Scientist
A Young Scientist is a scientist/researcher with only 5-6 years post doctorate experience who does not work independently and is not the “Principal Investigator” on grants.
Industry/Pharma are those who work in for-profit businesses such as medical care providers of services and products, as well as those companies that offer services and products to academic and research companies and institutions.
Satellite Symposium: Insights into Cure for Chronic HBV Infection: Is a Cure In Sight?
Wednesday, September 21, 2016 (Prior to the start of the full meeting), 1:00 - 3:30 PM
For more detailed information, please see the Program section of this website.
Cost to attend the Satellite Symposium (Sept 21, 2016) is as follows:
- Free with International HBV Meeting Registration
- $100 for Satellite Symposium ONLY
- $150 for Satellite Symposium and first day of International HBV Meeting
2016 International HBV Meeting: Molecular Biology of Hepatitis B Viruses
Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - Saturday, September 24, 2016
For more detailed information please see the Program section of this website
Cost to attend the 2016 International HBV Meeting (9/21/16- 9/24/16) is as follows:
- Young Scientists (Includes Symposium) $300 through August 20, 2016; $400 late registration
- Regular Members (Includes Symposium) $450 through August 20, 2016; $550 late registration
- Industry/Pharma (Includes Symposium) $675 through August 20, 2016; $775 late registration
To receive an INVITATION LETTER, please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.