Submission for travel grant consideration is now closed.
The Meeting Organizers will determine and distribute travel grants no later than June 24, 2009. General submission remains open until June 24th.
2009 Travel Grants will be up to $1,000 for travel as well as having the cost of the conference registration waived ($300) for a total award of up to $1,300.00.
Travel grant requests will receive consideration based on the following criteria:
- Score Earned by the submitted abstract
- Young Scientists travelling long distances
- Student and post-doctoral fellow status
- Financial need (young participants from resource-limited countries)
- Under-represented American minority status (as required by NIH grant)
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Young Scientists who are submitting for travel grant consideration should NOT register for the conference until after the award date of June 24, 2009 as special registration codes will need to be entered to obtain the award waiver.