Registration for the 2014 International HBV Meeting
- Important Registration Dates:
- Regular Registration: March 3 through August 3, 2014
- Late Registration: August 4 through September 3, 2014
Registration is now open. Please click here to register and you will be directed to our Conference Manager System.
|Young Investigator/ Trainee Scientist||
Note: A "Young Investigator/Trainee" is a scientist/researcher who has less than five-six years post doctorate who does not work independently and is not the "Principal Investigator" on grants.
The cost of registration this year includes the following:
- Welcome Reception on Wednesday, September 3rd.
- Morning and afternoon coffee breaks & refreshments
- UCLA Banquet on Friday, September 5th
- Participants who have accommodations at the Sunset Village have breakfast and lunch meals included in the cost of lodging.
- Those participants who do NOT stay at Sunset Village may purchase meal tickets at the cost $9 per breakfast; $11 per lunch; and $12.50 per dinner.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Any applicant who needs to register for visa purposes prior to the travel grant announcement date of June 25, 2014, will have their registration updated and cost adjusted if awarded a grant.
Travel Grant Applicants:
- Young Investigator/Trainee Scientist may submit their abstract for a travel grant award.
- PLEASE NOTE: the deadline to submit your abstract for travel grant consideration is June 16, 2014.
- Travel grant awardees will be notified no later than June 25, 2014.
To receive an INVITATION LETTER, please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For meeting related questions, please contact:
Hepatitis B Foundation
3805 Old Easton Road
Doylestown, PA 18902 USA
Tele (215) 489-4900
Peggy Farley, Associate Executive Director
Tele (215) 589-6328