Registration for the 2012 International HBV Meeting is open.
Click here to register now »
- Important Registration Dates:
- Regular Registration:
- April 2 through August 25, 2012
- Late Registration:
- August 26 through September 25, 2012
Regular Registration Late Registration
Young Investigator/Trainee Scientist $300 $400
Regular Member $410 $510
Note: A "Young Investigator/Trainee" is a scientist/researcher who has less than five-six years post doctorate who does not work independently and is not the "Principal Investigator" on grants.
The cost of registration this year includes the following:
- Welcome Reception on September 22, 2012
- Lunches on September 23-25 (3 days)
- Morning and afternoon coffee breaks & refreshments
- Cream Tea in Christ Church Hall on Tuesday, September 25th
There is a separate $70 fee per person for the banquet. The Banquet will be held at the
Hall in Christ Church on Monday, September 24th.
2012 International HBV Meeting will be offering a One-Day Registration Package as an alternative to full registration. The one day registration is for Tuesday, September 25, 2012. The cost of the one day registration is $135.00. Please visit our One Day Registration page for more information and to register.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Any applicant who needs to register for visa purposes prior to the travel grant announcement date of July 3, 2012, will have their registration updated and cost adjusted if awarded a grant.
Travel Grant Applicants:
- Young Investigator/Trainee Scientist may submit their abstract for a travel grant award.
- PLEASE NOTE: the deadline to submit your abstract for travel grant consideration is June 25, 2012.
- Travel grant awardees will be notified no later than July 3, 2012 .
For meeting related questions, please contact:
Hepatitis B Foundation
3805 Old Easton Road
Doylestown, PA 18902 USA
Tele (215) 489-4900
Peggy Farley, Associate Executive Director
Tele (215) 589-6328 - email@example.com
Jackie Corwell, Sr. Program Manager
Tele (215) 589-6410 - firstname.lastname@example.org