Holiday Inn-In the Walt Disney World® Resort
Lake Buena Vista, Florida USA
Registration for the 2011 International HBV Meeting is open.
Click here to register now »
- Important Registration Dates:
- Regular Registration:
- Mid January through September 11, 2011
- Late Registration:
- September 12 through October 12, 2011
The cost of registration includes Welcome Reception on Sunday, October 9, as well as breakfast and lunch on October 10-12, 2011.
Regular Registration Late Registration
Young Investigator/Trainee Scientist $375 $425
Regular Member $475 $525
Note: A "Young Investigator/Trainee" is a scientist/researcher who has less than five-six years post doctorate who does not work independently and is not the "Principal Investigator" on grants.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Any applicant who needs to register for visa purposes prior to the travel grant announcement date of August 8, 2011, will have their registration updated and cost adjusted if awarded a grant.
Travel Grant Applicants:
- Young Investigator/Trainee Scientist may submit their abstract for a travel grant award.
- PLEASE NOTE: the deadline to submit your abstract for travel grant consideration is July 27, 2011.
- Travel grant awardees will be notified no later than August 8, 2011.
For meeting related questions, please contact:
Hepatitis B Foundation
3805 Old Easton Road
Doylestown, PA 18902 USA
Tele (215) 489-4900
Peggy Farley, Director of Programs
Tele (215) 589-6328
Jackie Corwell, Program Coordinator
Tele (215) 589-6410