Vinci International Convention Center
26 Boulevard Heurteloup
37042 Tours Cedex 1 France
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE PROCEEDING TO THE REGISTRATION SITE:
- Important Registration Dates:
- Regular Registration:
- March through July 31, 2009
- Late Registration:
- Aug. 1 – Aug. 30, 2009
- The cost of registration this year includes both the Welcome Reception on August 30, 2009 and the banquet on September 2, 2009. Lunch Sunday through Wednesday, coffee breaks, and refreshments are also included.
Young Scientists $300 Regular Members $400
- Accommodations are not included in the meeting registration, but can be arranged through the Vinci Accomodation Service using the link provided in the "Accommodations" portion of this website.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you are a Young Scientist submitting a travel grant abstract please do NOT register for the conference until after the abstract grant award date of June 24, 2009, as special registration codes will need to be entered to obtain the conference registration waiver.
Travel Grant Applicants:
- 2009 Travel Grants will be awarded up to $1,000 for travel as well as having the cost of the conference registration waived ($300) for a total award of up to $1,300.00. The amount of the grant will be determined by the score earned by the submitted abstract.
- Additional funding consideration will be given to Young Scientists who will be travelling long distances and have earned significant scores for their submitted travel grant abstract.
- Young Scientists who submit travel grant abstracts will receive notice of the money awarded no later than June 24, 2009.
- Young Scientisits who are submitting for travel grant consideration should NOT register for the conference until after the award date of June 24, 2009 as special registration codes will need to be entered to obtain the award registration waiver.
- PLEASE NOTE : the deadline to submit your abstract for travel grant consideration is June 12, 2009.
For meeting related questions, please contact:
Ms. Lauren Nonini
Hepatitis B Foundation
3805 Old Easton Road
Doylestown, PA 18902
Tele (215) 489-4900 x4901
Fax (215) 489-4313
Page Last Modified: April 28, 2009