Submission for ALL abstracts is CLOSED
General Abstract Submissions:
- Deadline for general abstract submissions is June 24, 2009.
- Participants will be notified on July 13, 2009 of their inclusion in the program.
Travel Grant Applicants:
- 2009 Travel Grants will be awarded up to $1,000 for travel as well as having the cost of the conference registration waived ($300) for a total award of up to $1,300.00. The amount of the grant will be determined by the score earned by the submitted abstract.
- Additional funding consideration will be given to Young Scientists who will be travelling long distances and have earned significant scores for their submitted travel grant abstracts.
- Young Scientists who submit travel grant abstracts will receive notice of the money awarded no later than June 24, 2009.
- Young Scientists who are submittting for travel grant consideration should NOT register for the conference until after the award date of June 24, 2009, as special registration codes will need to be entered to obtain the conference registration waiver.
- Submission for travel grant consideration is now closed. General submission remains open until June 24th.
- Abstract title must be limited to 255 characters.
- The abstract body text must be limited to 2000 characters.
- Speeches will be 10 minutes long plus 3 minutes for questions.
- Oral presenters may bring a poster as well if desired.
- Posters must be a maximum of 140 cm wide (4 feet 7inches) x 90 cm (3 feet) high.
- A PC computer will be available for presentations. PC and Mac computers will be available in the preview room. Please make sure presentations are PC compatible.
Page Last Modified: July 7, 2009