General Abstract Submissions:
- Deadline for general abstract submissions is June 11, 2008.
- Participants will be notified on June 30, 2008 of their inclusion in the program.
Travel Grant Applicants:
- 2008 Travel Grants will only pay for the cost of registration.
- Please note: the deadline to submit your abstract for travel grant consideration is May 30, 2008.
- You will be notified on June 11, 2008 if you have been chosen to receive a travel grant.
- Award recipients are responsible for reserving and payment of accommodations.
- Abstract title must be limited to 255 characters.
- The abstract body text must be limited to 2000 characters.
- Speeches will be 10 minutes long plus 3 minutes for questions.
- Posters must be less than 120 cm wide x 120 cm high.
- PC and Mac computers will be available for presentations.
Begin Abstract Submission for oral and poster presentations here:
By clicking on the link you will be directed to create your account profile. Once the account is created you may login directly and submit your abstract in Step 2.
By clicking the link, you will be redirected to the Abstract submission page. Please note: You must click "FINISH" in order to save your information.