Abstract entry is now open. Please click here and you will be linked to the Conference Manager System.
- General abstract submission deadline is July 2, 2014
- Participants will be notified on July 29, 2014 of their inclusion in the program.
Travel Grant Applicants:
- Submission for travel grant abstracts deadline is June 16, 2014
- Young Investigator/Trainee who submit travel grant abstracts will receive notice of their award no later than June 25, 2014.
- A "Young Scientist" is a scientist/researcher who has only 5-6 years post doctorate who does not work independently and is not the "Principal Investigator" on grants.
Additional information about travel grants can be found on our Travel Grant Page.
Oral Presentation Guidelines:
- Oral presentations will be 10 minutes in length plus up to 3 minutes for questions. This time limit will be strictly enforced by the Session Chairs.
- PowerPoint files will be loaded onto a PC prior to the session. You will not be able to use your own computer for the presentation.
- To keep the conference running smoothly, all power point presentations must be uploaded prior to the individual sessions. There will be an area designated for drop off at the registration desk..
Poster Presentation Guidelines:
- Please plan to be present during your session to discuss your work and please stand by your poster for at least the first half hour of your session
- Please hang your poster according to number assigned in the program book. You will receive this book when you check in at at the registration desk.
- Poster mounting materials will be provided to you at the registration desk..
- Posters sizes and session information will be posted shortly.