Abstract entry is now open. Please click here and you will be linked to the Conference Manager System.
- General abstract submission deadline is July 2, 2014
- Participants will be notified on July 29, 2014 of their inclusion in the program.
Travel Grant Applicants:
- Submission for travel grant abstracts is CLOSED.
- Young Investigator/Trainee who submit travel grant abstracts will receive notice of their award no later than June 25, 2014.
- A "Young Scientist" is a scientist/researcher who has only 5-6 years post doctorate who does not work independently and is not the "Principal Investigator" on grants.
Additional information about travel grants can be found on our Travel Grant Page.
Oral Presentation Guidelines:
- Oral presentations will be 10 minutes in length plus up to 3 minutes for questions. This time limit will be strictly enforced by the Session Chairs.
- PowerPoint files will be loaded onto a PC prior to the session. You will not be able to use your own computer for the presentation.
- To keep the conference running smoothly, all power point presentations must be uploaded prior to the individual sessions. There will be an area designated for drop off at the registration desk..
Poster Presentation Guidelines:
- Posters are to be on display throughout the conference.
- There is a formal poster presentation scheduled on Thursday, 9/4/14 from 3:30-6 PM. You will be expected to be present at this program and stand by your work to discuss your research.
- Posters can be a maximum of 48 inches wide (4 feet) by maximum of 48 inches high (4 feet) top-to-bottom. Please do not exceed these dimensions, or your poster will not fit on the stand and you will not be able to display it.
- Please hang your poster at the start of the meeting on Wednesday, September 3rd and remove your poster no later than Saturday, September 6th at noon.
- Please hang your poster according to number assigned in the program book. You will receive this book at registration. Poster mounting materials will be provided to you.