Oral Presentation Guidelines:
- Oral presentations will be 10 minutes in length plus up to 3 minutes for questions. This time limit will be strictly enforced by the Session Chairs.
- PowerPoint files will be loaded onto a MAC prior to the session. If your file was made on a PC, please test beforehand to avoid compatibility issues. You will not be able to use your own computer for the presentation.
- To keep the conference running smoothly, all power point presentations must be uploaded prior to the individual sessions. There will be an area designated for drop off at the registration desk in the Examination School.
Poster Presentation Guidelines:
- Please plan to be present during your session to discuss your work and please stand by your poster for at least the first half hour of your session
- Poster Session I scheduled for display on Sunday, September 23rd from 5:45-7:30 PM and includes Sessions I – V. Please hang your poster at the start of the meeting on Saturday, September 22nd and remove your poster after Poster Session I on Sunday evening.
- Poster Session II scheduled for display on Tuesday, September 25th from 12:30-2:30 PM and includes Sessions VI – IX. Please hang your poster on Monday, September 24nd at 8:00am and remove your poster after Poster Session II on Tuesday evening.
- Posters can be a maximum of 2 metres high (78.8 inches) top-to-bottom x 1 metre wide (39.4 inches) side-to-side. Please do not exceed these dimensions, or your poster will not fit on the stand.
- Please hang your poster according to number assigned in the program book. You will receive this book when you check in at at the registration desk.
- Poster mounting materials will be provided to you at the registration desk in the Examination School.
- Prize certificates will be awarded to the best poster in each session.