Abstract SubmissionsSubmissions for ALL abstracts is now CLOSED.
- General abstract submission deadline was August 7 , 2011
- Participants will be notified on August 22, 2011 of their inclusion in the program.
Travel Grant Applicants:
- Submission for travel grant abstracts is closed.
- Young Investigator/Trainee who submit travel grant abstracts will receive notice of their award no later than August 8, 2011.
- A "Young Scientist" is a scientist/researcher who has only 5-6 years post doctorate who does not work independently and is not the "Principal Investigator" on grants.
- Abstract title must be limited to 255 characters.
- The abstract body text must be limited to 2000 characters.
- Speeches will be 10 minutes long plus 3 minutes for questions.
- Posters can be a maximum of 48 inches tall (top-to-bottom) x 48 inches wide (left-to-right side). Please do not exceed these dimensions, or your poster will not fit on the stand.
- Please hang your poster according to the number assigned in the program book. You will receive this book at registration. Poster mounting materials will be provided to you at registration.
- All posters should be hung at the designated location on Sunday, Oct 9th. Posters will need to be removed after the second poster session (7 PM) on Wednesday, October 12th. Please plan to be at your poster during your designated Session.