Easy Ways YOU Can Get Involved!
- Share your story with the HBF so that we can help “put a face” on the problem of hepatitis B
(your name will only be used if you give us written permission)
- Write a letter to your U.S. Congressman or U.S. Senator in support of the national HBV Bill (and any other important legislative bills that might come up in your state or local hometown!).
- Write a “Letter to the Editor” during the month of May, which is National Hepatitis Awareness Month.
- Write a letter whenever you read something about hepatitis B in your newspaper to help keep the focus on “B”.
- Tell a friend about the Hepatitis B Foundation and the activities we sponsor (for example, the Patient Conference, website, free newsletter, and more).